Leave a letter of love ♥

EXIT;

Neuxcharge
Ken
Blog

CREDITS;

Designer
Photobucket.
Blogger.
Blogskins.
Picture : Amuria
Vector Art by portfelia
Photoshop CS2 Brushes

Wednesday, May 5, 2010
10:55 PM

oh well again blog has been stagnant for QUITE some time....haha

Just went surfing net (instead of doing math) and realised that new meta might be coming out: x-saber...drillplant...sporeLL? HAHA. so many deck builds.

I personally like DrillPlant alot, cos i like trishula! x33 but too bad its so fuck exp.

And i guess it's time i change my deck build for my g.beast. -.- gonna need more anti-meta stuff, like solemn warning...and chain whirlwind (i am positive this card would help...)

Tomorrow is the highly-anticipated math test. I only want to get 27/40. should not be that hard ba...

And tomorrow tomorrow is lit test. sianz...

And next monday is physics test. Confidence of passing: 0% FML.

WIN.

Until then, goodbye my fucking life.

Thanks for the memories.

Enter the Living Eden..