Leave a letter of love ♥

EXIT;

Neuxcharge
Ken
Blog

CREDITS;

Designer
Photobucket.
Blogger.
Blogskins.
Picture : Amuria
Vector Art by portfelia
Photoshop CS2 Brushes

Sunday, April 25, 2010
8:33 PM

I have not blogged for very long.

Less and less into yugioh this week as I get more and more into dota. oh gosh...

And there are 3 exams this week. FML :(

IMHO, i think only need to study for one. so yea haha.

I finally cut my hair today! yay, my mama said my previous hairstyle resembled a helmet. Helmet? wtf.

And my bro got a near-to-bowlcut haircut. LOL.

Today as i opened my noob album, i stared at undead zombie skull....

And thought of synchroing it with carrier, dandy and treeborn frog. Is this a sane idea? I still dunno...

However, i guess it's still worth a try.

OMG, SD19 do has some cool reprints, thought it's unconfirmed...like Red eyes wyvern and legacy of yata? ^^

Finally, before i end off, tmr is my bday!!! yay

Enter the Living Eden..