Leave a letter of love ♥

EXIT;

Neuxcharge
Ken
Blog

CREDITS;

Designer
Photobucket.
Blogger.
Blogskins.
Picture : Amuria
Vector Art by portfelia
Photoshop CS2 Brushes

Wednesday, March 24, 2010
10:53 PM

Today rocked...and sucked...

The rocky part: Today was our school's founders' day! We were released at 11am (ONE HOUR EARLIER THAN EXPECTED!!!). Supposed to go DBG to mmt but fucker wee han last minute pang seh say want play mahjong, so i no choice but to go lan. then my friend brought 5 more nubs to come and fight us (DOTA 5v5).

Then obviously we won, thanks to me the tanker. LOL

No la, the credit goes to the whole team and not just one person, although i admit i help people kill alot. Most of my heroes support nia, even my bloodseeker support. -.-

But i find their hero matchups fucking guai lan, every single game.

And the viper was a pain in the arse...

Yea, and that was the sucky part...i cant own. -.-

My AM still go buy wrong item somemore...WIN.

Enter the Living Eden..