Leave a letter of love ♥

EXIT;

Neuxcharge
Ken
Blog

CREDITS;

Designer
Photobucket.
Blogger.
Blogskins.
Picture : Amuria
Vector Art by portfelia
Photoshop CS2 Brushes

Monday, March 8, 2010
10:47 PM


OMG. Paramore! I swear i will never miss a concert of yours again. WTF!!!


The only available tickets at that time were priced at $108.....a few days later, it was ALL GONE!


NOO!!!
I have to get over my fear for Royal Oppression. Being a g.beast player, this is one of the cards that kill me. -.-
But i have to get over it.
You know, royal oppression is not a foil nowadays. (it's DT foil, doesnt really bend upwards)
So when my opponent sets a few cards down as backrow, i cant really tell if one of them is royal oppression.
However, when this specific opponent sets a foil, i am quite sure it's mirror force or bottomless. :D
But HEY, oppression is semi-limited now. there's only 1/20 chance of getting it, so why fear?
Chill! Dont let a fucking oppression screw myself up. U know, i can simply side wabokus out for dust tornado! ^^
After screwing up today, i am so gonna take revenge tmr. Lets hope my opponent gives me some time. -.-
P.S. Should i make room for Genex Searcher to search out birdman? .____.
Cons: It summons birdman.

Enter the Living Eden..