Leave a letter of love ♥

EXIT;

Neuxcharge
Ken
Blog

CREDITS;

Designer
Photobucket.
Blogger.
Blogskins.
Picture : Amuria
Vector Art by portfelia
Photoshop CS2 Brushes

Monday, March 29, 2010
10:48 PM

Black Knight Dark mirror match is pretty boring too -.-
But more exciting than glad eatos mirror match. xD

Meanwhile, political asylum is driving me crazy. Alot of information to dig out from google and wiki. :X

And i hate smart alecs who think that work is pretty easy. Maybe it's just me who likes to do extra.

Aww, cant blame me, i take pride in my work. ^^

In the end, i think i am too lazy to change my blog format today. Maybe next time ba.

And i find myself looking at more dota commentary nowadays. Am i so despo to try to learn from a pro? hmm...

Anw, today's dota rocked (as usual).

1st game: Room 9 Ladder Game [SHUCKS! cannot lose!]
Sentinel:
Night Stalker
Naga Siren
Lich
Ursa Warrior
Vengeful Spirit

Scourge:
Chaos Knight (ME)
Drow Ranger
Obsidian Destroyer
Warlock
Morphling

Sentinel consists of 3 early gamers, 3 mid gamers and 2 late gamers. HOLY shit. and they have a nice number of STR heroes to tank. My team has 3 carriers (WTF!), which 2 are paper agi and 2 paper int. One STR only, ME!

Hard game...
but hey, we won!

thanks to ursa, who bought etheral blade just to find out it sucked for him.

As you might have guessed, ns owned the shit out of my lane. he solo'ed mid, and came top to hunt od. Poor paper od. Of course with ns, lich and ursa, i cant escape. -.-

But lucky our carriers are doing their jobs. Dr was the fattest thanks to his farming. As ursa bought wrong item, the game sort of dragged...and morphing and I got fat too. So yea, one game down.

Plus i think their vs and lich not tank enuff. xD

Second game: Room 26
Sentinel:
Nerubian Assassin (ME)
Stealth Assassin
Juggernaut
Ogre Magi
Admiral

Scourge:
Sacred Warrior
Soul Keeper
Drow Ranger
some noob...
LEAVER/GAME SPOILER/NO HERO

This game was ownage. DR left halfway, so my team's sa swapped over. still got owned.

And i drew the final straw when my na landed a blind impale and killed red-health sa.

AND I WAS ACCUSED OF SCREENING. -.-

yea late le, i think i go sleep liao! look forwarding to more ownage dota next time.

I tink now better study hoh.

Enter the Living Eden..