Leave a letter of love ♥

EXIT;

Neuxcharge
Ken
Blog

CREDITS;

Designer
Photobucket.
Blogger.
Blogskins.
Picture : Amuria
Vector Art by portfelia
Photoshop CS2 Brushes

Sunday, February 21, 2010
10:43 PM

Hey, it's ABC again. Basically I am quite busy now cos i got into some debate competition shit in school and yea, I was working on it before I wrapped it up and started to blog. -.-
Oh man, my whole class seems rather enthu and i feel i have to win this. Or rather, my group has to win this (cos it's not solo, it's 3 people.)
But of cos, all work and no play will make me a dull person. So in the process of doing research on censorship, I blog-skipped abit, forumed abit and slacked abit. :D And now i feel tempted to add smashing grounds in my deck...or maybe fissures.
CONS of G.B:
  1. Your opp pwns you if their monsters are bigger than you...NOW, I CAN SMASH IT!
  2. You can force them to chain cards before you actually do anything. EXAMPLE: U SMASH OPP'S ANOTHER NEOS. YOU FORCE HIM TO CHAIN DUAL SPARK IF HE ACTUALLY WANTS TO DO SHIT. YOU MAY NOT HAVE USED YOUR SUMMON AT THAT POINT OF TIME.

So...yea, I might just replace E controllers with it. It's totally gonna rock...i guess. :P

And i was just taught a new stunt by my friend on how to avoid corridor of suffering. Just sp bestiari from deck, and BOOK OF MOON it! however, it's gonna waste alot of my books. -.-

Right, that's all for today! byes...and nites!

Enter the Living Eden..